H40, is a A humic acid based Concentrated & Balanced liquid organic fertilizer. Due to presence of high quality humic acid, it sustain healthy growth in all plants including Paddy, Wheat, all kinds of Vegetables crops and all kinds of flowering plants. Repeated application (See the application chart bellow) of H40 in a time bound way may cut Chemical or any other fertilizer application by at least 30 %. Also increase production by up to 23%.
Manufactured by Ultra Boost +5 technology (A proprietary Saosis technology), which ensure H40 is a slow release liquid humic acid based organic fertilizer but delivers result faster and quicker in the most scientific way. H40 has the greatest amount of natural Nutrients, Vitamins, Proteins, Amino acids, Seaweed, Fulvic acid available to it. which aids in;
- Increase root vitality
- Improved nutrient uptake
- Increased chlorophyll synthesis
- Better seed germination
- Increased fertilizer retention
- Stimulate beneficial microbial activity
- Healthier plants and improved yields
- Humic Acid < 40%
- Amino acids + Fulvic acid + Seaweed Extract > 13%
- Nitrogen (N) + Phosphorus (P2O5) + Potassium (K2O) > 5%
- Calcium (Ca) + Magnesium (Mg) + Cupper (Cu) + Zinc (Zn) > 1700 ppm
- Boron (B) + Sulphur (S) + Iron (Fe) + Sodium (Na) < 1800 ppm
- Molybdenum + Protein + Vitamins + Brassinoloide > 50 ppm
- Auxins + Alginic acid + Cytokinins + Mannitol + Gibberellins > 900 ppm … And many more .
Application procedure and dose:
Note **** : This is a concentrated and balance organic product. And has all essential and non-essential nutrients that a plant may ever need. Hence ;
— Do not mix with other organic / inorganic fertilizer products
— Do not give any other plant food to your plants 7 days earlier application and 7 days after application
— Reduce (if any) all other organic / inorganic fertilizer application by at least 30 %. Other wise it may lead to excessive unwanted plant growth over time.
1. Foliar spray – Use 2 ml / L of water. Use enough spay water so that the plant is completely drench.
2. Drip irrigation – Use 3 ml / L of water. Use once in a week.
3. Hydroponics – Use 1 ml / 3 L of water. Since the plants are always suspended in the nutrition solution, they need low concentration of food available in the water.
Product in detail:
H40 is a bio-stimulant that promote plant growth. The significance of H40 – humic acid based fertilizer lies in their ability to promote hormonal activity in all kinds of plants. A plant’s hormone is a chemical communicator or rather agent that help to regulate the plant’s development and its response to its surrounding environment. Humic acid present in H40 also promote antioxidant production in plants which helps to cut “FREE RADICAL MOLECULES”. Free radical molecules originate in plants from environmental stress, heat, drought, chemical fertilizer, chemical harmful pesticide use etc. These free radical molecules are harmful to plants because of their strong oxidizing properties which damages lipids, proteins and DNA at a cellular level.
Soil with high pH and excess phosphate can damage the plant’s growth completely. Application of H40 which contains a great amount of supperior Humic Acid and Seaweed extract increases the availability of phosphorus, iron, zinc and manganese to the plant. In addition, H40 – Humic acid fertilizer transform nitrogen into ammonia and keep it in the root zone preventing further nitrification and leaching. H40 – Humic acid liquid fertilizer helps in degrading harmful chemical present in the soil in an environmentally safe way.
In high pH soils, where phosphate availability is a problem, Humic Plus greatly increase the availability of phosphorous, iron, zinc and manganese. In addition, Humic Plus can complex nitrogen as ammonium and keep it in the root zone preventing nitrification and leaching out of the root zone. Humic Plus can be foliar applied with the aid of a conventional sprayer and soil applied with the aid a liquid kit.
H40 – Humic acid liquid fertilizer helps in removing harmful chemical present in the soil in a slow way there by improving the quality of your soil. H40 – liquid humic acid organic fertilizer contains liquid compost that naturally condition the soil, improve nutrients content in it and trace elements up take from the soil.
How does H40 work?
- Water: When periodically used can significantly
- can significantly reduce water evaporation and increase its use by plants in non-clay, arid, and sandy soils. Furthermore, they increase the water holding capacity of soils.
- Fertilizer: Humic Acid Fertilizer when used improves nutrient uptake. Humates possess extremely high ion-exchange capacities, which allow them to hold cations in a way that makes them more easily available to plant roots and thus improve micronutrient transfer to the plant’s circulation system. Humic Acid Fertilizer are particularly effective when added with banded fertilizer at the time of planting.
- Seed Germination: Not only do seeds germinate faster when humic acids are present, but a higher
percentage of seeds germinate.
- Microorganism: Humic Acid Fertilizer is a source of phosphate and carbon which stimulates microflora populations. Humic Acid Fertilizer also provide sites for microbial colonization. A healthy soil with a balanced microflora supports healthy plants.
- Contamination: Humic Acid Fertilizer can bind heavy metals, polyaromatic hydrocarbons, pesticides and viral particles in vivo, reducing their toxicity. Furthermore, they reduce toxic sodium and pull sodium from
- Soil properties: Humic Acid Fertilizer reduce soil erosion by increasing the cohesive forces of the very fine soil particles. They improve soil structure and improve physical properties of soil by raising exchange capacity and buffering qualities, promoting the chelation of many elements and making these available to plants,
- Plant growth: Humic Acid Fertilizer aid in correcting plant chlorosis, increase the permeability of plant membranes, and intensify enzyme systems of plants. They accelerate cell division, show greater root development and decrease stress deterioration. Under the influence of humic acids plants grow stronger and healthier, and they resist plant disease better.