Rose Plant Food – The best Organic Rose plant food fertilizer in India™
Rose Plant Food. Rose Plant Organic Fertilizer. Seagrow ™ Rose plant food creates beautiful blooms and lush foliage in each application. Most high nitrogen fertilizers tend to give a showy display of top growth in rose plant, this by itself is not enough to assure healthy rose plant growth. In fact, an imbalance of nitrogen fertilizer can give the false sense of security that plants or a lawn are developing beautifully, when in fact the root systems are being starved. Hence, it is essential to feed your rose plant with Seagrow ™ Rose plant food to carefully give balance diet to your rose plant which brings greatest beauty and health benefits to your rose plant. Seagrow ™ Rose plant food is organic and cause no harm to your plant or environment.
- Nitrogen from organic source helps shoots (above ground)
- Phosphorus from organic source helps roots (below ground)
- Potassium from organic source which is used by the whole plant (like a vitamin).
- Spray application: Small rose plants – 0.5 gm / L of water, Grown up rose plants – 1 gm / L of water. Repeat once in every 7 days.
- Soil application: 1 gm / L of water. Drench the soil near the roots of the plant. Repeat once in every 7 days
- Spray late evening or early morning. Do not spray under direct Sun light
- This is a concentrated balanced Rose plant food fertilizer. Do not over dose unnecessarily
- Do not use any other chemical or organic rose plant food 7 days before or after applying this product.
Other technical details:
- Organic content: 100%
- Compatibility: All kinds of rose plants
- Rose plant features: Water soluble
- Plant type: Indoor or outdoor rose plants
- Season use: All seasons
- Time release: Slow release
- Weed control: No
In case your plants shows over dose sign. Just drench the plant 2 times daily with plain water. Do not use any other products until the Rose plants gets normal. It may take 3 – 5 days.
Warranty & Support:
Standard. Click here to read more.