“Bio Nitrogen“. Bio nitrogen is the concept of using Lyophilized Organic Nitrogen Compounds from Nitrogen Assimilation. Bio Nitrogen includes selective enhanced strain of naturally available Nitrogen fixing bacteria in variable proportion, such as Rhizobium, Acetobactor, Azospirillum and Azotobactor as the replacement for Chemically synthesized Nitrogent such as Urea. Bio Nitrogen is available in Lyophilized powder formulation.
Plants either absorb nitrogen from the soil in the form of nitrate (NO3−) or ammonia (NH3). In aerobic soils where nitrification does occur, nitrate is the predominant form of available nitrogen that is absorbed by the plants. Where as ammonia is predominate in grasslands and in flooded, anaerobic soils like rice paddies fields.
It is also scientifically proved plant roots themselves can affect the abundance of various forms of nitrogen available in the soil by changing the pH and secreting organic compounds or oxygen. This influences microbial activities like the inter-conversion of various nitrogen species, the release of ammonia from organic matter in the soil and the fixation of nitrogen by non-nodule-forming bacteria.
Bio Nitrogen Mode of Action:
The naturally occurring bacteria present in Bio Nitrogen are free living nitrogen fixing bacteria, which lives freely in the soil and bio logically multiplies by making use of the carbon as energy from the organic matter present in the soil for its growth and existence. All these nitrogen fixing bacteria present in Bio Nitrogen fix the atmospheric nitrogen in the soil by Nitrogen Fixation and make the bio nitrogen available to the plant in an easily assimilable and utilizable form.
Benefits of Bio Nitrogen:
1. Since a Bio Nitrogen technically promoted living, it can symbiotically associate with the plant roots. Involved Bio Nitrogen fixing microorganisms could readily and safely convert complex organic material into organic nitrogen, which plants can easily take up. Microorganism function is in long duration, causing improvement of the soil fertility. It maintains the natural habitat of the soil. It increases crop yield by 20-30%, replaces chemical nitrogen and and stimulates plant growth. It can also provide protection against drought and some soil-borne diseases.
2. It increases atmospheric nitrogen and thereby helps to reduce the amount of synthetic nitrogen fertilizer usage.
3. Helps to increase the crop yield.
4. It improves the plant vigor and health.
5. Help to improve the soil health.
1 gm / L (foliar spray) or 250 gm / Acre
1 kg / Acre (Soil application)
Seed Treatment : 5 gm./ 1 Kg. seeds
Root dipping for Transplanting : 50 gm. in 10 litre of water
Soil Application : 500 gm in 1000 kg of organic fertilizer
Drip System : 250 gm. in 1 acre
Tree Treatments : The dosage of Bio Nitrogen varies according to varieties, age, and size of tree and its canopy
10 gm pouch , 50 gm pouch , 250 gm pouch and 1 kg
Which crop used:-
- Linseed Caster
- Coffee etc