Humic Acid Granules
The next generation of humic acid: biological; dispersible; spreadable; blendable!
Humic acid granules are a natural soil conditioner that acts as an organic chelator or microbial stimulator. It has a unique carbon matrix which includes a high concentration of trace minerals and organic acids. Humic acid enhances the plant’s ability to take in essential nutrients, and improves soil structure.
Proven Humic Acid Dispersing Granule Benefits
- Increases soil carbon
- Increases plant health
- Improves germination and viability of seeds
- Chelates macro and micro nutrients making elements available to the plant for longer periods of time
- Increases cation exchange capacity (CEC)
- Improves soil structure for better aeration and water movement
- Stimulates beneficial microorganisms
“BIOLOGICALLY ACTIVE” COMPONENTS OF HUMIC ACID GRANULES
Dual carbon sources make Humic granules unique. Plant based (humic acid precursor) is combined with mineral based (Humate) to create a dispersing humic acid granule with a broad range of biological benefits.
- HUMIC ACID PRECURSOR is the highly soluble part of Humic Granules that releases quickly into the soil upon contact with water. Through biochemical reactions in the soil, humic acid precursor is transformed into soluble Fulvic and Humic Acids.
- FULVIC ACIDS can be absorbed by root tissue and give hormone-like stimulation to the plant. They also aid in the efficiency of plant metabolic reactions.
- HUMIC ACIDS can be soluble or insoluble. They have a high cation exchange capacity (C.E.C.) and help chelate nutrients and stimulate soil microbes.
- HUMINS are large, high carbon, insoluble molecules that are long-lasting in the soil and have great nutrient holding power.
Humic Acid Granules is biological, dispersible, spreadable and blendable.
Humic Acid Granules contains 4 biologically active components; humic acid precursor, fulvic acid, humic acid and humin. These components range from very soluble to completely insoluble in soil media, working together to provide the soil with a broad range of biological benefits, from plant available fulvic acids to the insoluble, high nutrient holding capacity of Humin.
The “magic” in Humic Acid Granules is the dispersing granule concept, which serves to enhance humate distribution. Upon contact with water, each DG granule disperses into thousands of micro particles, which move directly into the root zone and begin working to improve the health and quality of your turf, crop or plant.
Humic Acid Granule’s uniform, spherical granules allow for ease of spreading through all standard application equipment.
While competitive humic acid products are non-uniform and dusty, Humic Acid Granule are uniform, spherical and dust-free.
Clean, uniform and dust free granules are easy to apply as a straight product or as part of a fertilizer blend.
Humic Acid Granule contains a high concentration of organic carbon sources in a self-incorporating form.
Engineered granules are highly uniform in size, with a UI of 40+.
Compared to liquid humates, Humic Acid Granule provides more organic carbon, resulting in a more efficient application, saving time and money.
Humic Acid Granules are unique among dry humate products in their ability to be blended with most fertilizer components, including urea.