Seaweed fertilizer, Seaweed extract fertilizer, Seaweed liquid fertilizer, Seaweed fertilizer suppliers, liquid Seaweed fertilizer, Seaweed liquid
We are ISO 9001:2008 certified manufacturer and supplier of Seaweed fertilizer, Seaweed extract fertilizer, Seaweed liquid fertilizer, Seaweed fertilizer suppliers, liquid Seaweed fertilizer, Seaweed liquid
Seaweed is used as liquid organic bio fertilizer because of it’s organic micro nutrient, NPK and Natural Growth Hormones content such as Cytokinins, Alginic Acid, Mannitol, Gibberellins. Seaweed is Used as Plant Growth Promoter for all Kinds of Plants
Seaweed is 100% natural, water soluble, liquid organic bio fertilizer containing micro and macro nutrients, formulated from soluble brown Seaweed extract derived from vegetable kelp Seaweed. Seaweed contains sufficient amount of oceanic bio-active matter such as Phycocolloid, Mannitol, Oligose, Polyphenol, Trehalase, Cytokinin, Betaine, Lignin etc which are essential for improving germination, root development, leaf quality, general plant vigor and resistance to pathogens.
Saosis Seaweed also benefits in flower set and fruit production. High quality of fruit have been recorded for many of both herbaceous and woody crop species. Increases in fresh and dry mass was recorded for tomatoes grown in jiffypots presoaked with both water and alkaline extracts of Kelp. Seaweed has been shown to improve the leaf content of macronutrients, promote growth, and impart resistance to drought stress in grapes. The key point is that there is an increased economic benefit.
- Nitrogen(N) + Phosphorus (P2O5) + Potasium(K2O) > 3%
- Calcium(Ca) + Magnesium(Mg) + Zinc(Zn) > 0.9 %
- Amino acids + Fulvic acid + Humic acid > 1.88%
- Aluminium(AI) + Boron(B) + Cobalt(Co) < 300 ppm
- Sulphur (S) + Iron (Fe) + Sodium(Na) > 1%
- Iodine(I) + Manganese(Mn): 500 – 800 ppm
- Cytokinins + Alginic Acid + Mannitol > 0.5 %
- Gibberellins + Hydrargyrum(Hg) > 0.05%
Here is a look at the major benefits of using Saosis Seaweed:
- Being rich in bio-activators (the ingredients for healthy decomposition) Seaweed is great for compost piles as it assists in speeding up the decay of other organic matter.
- Seaweed contains large traces of potassium and natural hormones making it a hearty fertilizer that strengthens roots and a plant’s overall system.
- It lowers vulnerabilities against diseases.
- Its smell repels many unwanted pests and insects though it unfortunately also makes earthworms temporarily run for the hills, which is noteworthy because worms are important contributors to soil composition. However, they don’t disperse for long and in the end the benefits of applying fresh seaweed out way this temporary situation.
- As mulch Saosis seaweed stops weeds dead in their tracks and keeps soil moist.
- Because Soasis seaweed comes from the ocean it doesn’t introduce unwanted seeds to the new environment like other mulches may.
- Improves the uptake of nutrients (CEC)
- Improves root structure and development
- Boosts seed germination
- Reduces fertilizer runoff
- Increases yields
- Prevents disease and heat stress
- Promotes healthier crops
What makes Saosis Seaweed different from other fertilizer?
- Saosis Seaweed fertilizers prove beneficial when doctored on the soil, delivering strength through vital nutrients. The Saosis Seaweed fertilizers are best administered when sprayed. Thus, liquid seaweed fertilizers have their own set of benefits. Here are the advantages that liquid Saosis Seaweed fertilizers would provide plants with: When the plant, from its neonatal stage, shifts to acquiring or developing buds, it is suggested that Saosis Seaweed fertilizer be sprayed gently on those buds to promote a healthy growth .
- We all love flowers. Having the flowers cut freshly, from the garden sod and placing them in an ornate vase, makes the ambiance of the house extremely enchanting and serene. We also wish these flowers preserve the freshness for days together. However, we do find their shoulders drooping the very next day. Well, your lovely flowers could droop a day or two later if you spray seaweed fertilizer on them a day before you cut them and detach them from the plant.
- If seeds are treated with seaweed fertilizers before they are sowed, the seeds will germinate better, have an increased growth rate and their roots will possess strength.
- A ‘fighter’ plant could be acquired if the seaweed organic fertilizers are doctored on the plant. The plant will display a higher immunity against diseases and pests such as greenfly, whitefly and will have an ameliorated growth pattern.
- The seaweed will encourage vigor in the plant growth cycle as it consists more than 70 nutritional deporting minerals and enzymes.
- Seaweed consists of a sponge like porous component called the alginates , a type of algae. This component has a dominant role to play in the root system strengthening. The fertilizers when sprayed from the tip of the leaves to the roots of the plant, alginates holds the residue of the fertilizers near the roots giving them a comfortable access to moisture, without making them soggy and wet with mixture.
- Liquid seaweed fertilizers contain elements called hormones. They are Auxins , Cytokinins , Gibberellins and Betaines , required in minor proportions but they do contribute to the overall plant health. The auxins are a major hormonal component that regulates the speed at which the plant develops. Auxins, as hormones have a tendency to increase the growth or delay the growth rate of the plant. It also aids the flower buds to unfold at the right time.
- Cytokinins are another group of hormones in the organic seaweed fertilizers that judiciously distributes nutrients and minerals in the soil. The aging process in plants also known as the senescence, in plant taxonomy takes a backseat with the cytokinin content in the fertilizers.
- Liquid seaweed fertilizers has alginates that has a conditioning property when applied to plants. The soil has metal content with which the alginates react and form polymers that restore moisture in the soil when it gets wet.
Effect of Seaweed liquid fertilizer on insects?
The precise effects of the Seaweed on a given insect species are often difficult to pinpoint. plants treated with saosis seaweed products develop a resistance to pests and diseases, not only to sap-seeking insects such as red spider mite and aphides, but also to scab, mildew and fungi. Such a possibility may seem novel, but it is in keeping with the results of research in related fields. The control of plant disease by compounds which reduce or nullify the effect of a pathogen after it has entered the plant is an accepted technique. It is in this way that streptomycin given as a foliar spray combats fireblight in apples and pears, and antimycin and malonic acid combat mosaic virus in tobacco. The subject of controlling plant disease by introducing substances into the plant itself is known as chemotherapy.
As far as chemotherapy through seaweed is concerned, the annual report for 1963 of the Institute of Seaweed Research stated that trials in which soil-borne diseases of plants were reduced by adding seaweed products to the soil were the first recorded instance of the control of disease by organic manure. ‘Hitherto’, the report ran, ‘the majority of agricultural scientists believed that the value of organic manures was restricted to their nitrogen-phosphorus-potassium content, with perhaps some additional value as soil conditioner. This new discovery challenges this over-simplified view of the value of organic manures, and has initiated a new appraisal of this very complex problem.’
The reason why seaweed and seaweed products should exert some form of biological control over a number of common plant diseases is unknown. Soil fungi and bacteria are known to produce natural antibiotics which hold down the population of plant pathogens, and when these antibiotics are produced in sufficient quantities they enter the plant and help it to resist disease. The production of such antibiotics is increased in soil high in organic matter, and it may be that seaweed still further encourages this process.
Why should you use Saosis Seaweed?
- SAOSIS SEAWEED is a organic plant nutrients produced from Seaweed.
- Saosis Seaweed accelerates the growth rate of plants and improves disease resistance. The effects of seaweed application have been tested on diverse plant crops including flowers, vegetables, bannanas, tomatoes, citrus crops and potatoes and the results have been found to be outstanding.
- Saosis Seaweed extract is rich in plant essential macronutrients, such as nitrogen, potash and phosphorus which are usually deficient in soil due to plants requiring and absorbing these elements in substantial amounts. That is why the plants need supplements to make up for it.
- Saosis Seaweed promotes faster germination of seeds as well as better stem and plant growth. It also heightens drought and frost resistance in plants. The antibiotics in seaweed enter the plant system and improve disease resistance.
Product Usage benefit to customer
- » Easy to use
- » Ready to use
- » No Mixing of 2 or more chemicals inputs.
- » No plant burning fear due to wrong doses of chemical nutrients.
- » Harmless to any living
- » No worry on accidental drinking
- » Free from hazardous chemical
- » Safe for children at home
Direction for use:
- A 250 ml bottle is suitable for 1 time spray over 1 Acre of land
- FRUIT PLANTS (Mango, Lichi, Guava, Lemon, Organge, Grape,Banana, Papaya) : After 15 days of planting: Spray 3ml / 1L of water every 10-12 days interval till fruiting.
- VEGETABLES: After 15 days of sowing spray 2 ml / 1L of water every 10-12 days interval till fruiting.
- POTATO: After 15 days of sowing spray 2ml / 1L of water every 10-12 days interval till fruiting
- CROPS (Paddy, Jute, Wheat, Barley, Mustard, Til, Ground nut, Sunflower, Soybean, Cotton) : After 15 days of sowing spray 2ml / 1L of water every 10-12 days interval till fruiting
- FLOWER AND FOLIAGE PLANT: After 15 days of sowing 2ml / 1L of water every 10-12 days interval
Application: Nursery, kitchen garden, flori culture, golf course, agro forestry, sericulture,sugarcane, coffee, tea, pan, orchards, agriculture, horticulture, lawn.
Compatibility: Compatible with all most all pesticides / fungicides / PGR
Packing Available: 50 ml / 100 ml / 250 ml / 500 ml / 1 Liter / 5 Liter
Become our distributor and get rewarded:
Being associated with the best brand in the industry has never been easier. Registered Saosis distributers accross India enjoy unintrupted supply of Saosis brand of products which is best known for its quality. What better could it be than, starting your own business with Saosis brand of products with no major investments. To date Saosis has helped 6 people setting up their own Agriculture business with no prior experience but with just basic contacts and passion to continue, let how hard life be. Click on the bottom link to know how can we help you to setup your own Agriculture trading business?
- No cash deposit
- No bank guaranty
- No sales target for the very first year