Seaweed Extract Powder Fertilizer with Sorgassum, Ascophyllum nodosum and Laminaria
Seaweed Extract Powder Fertilizer is a brown seaweed fertilizer with a combination of Sargassum, Ascophyllum, nodosum and Laminaria. It has natural plant hormones and various natural nutrient substances, trace minerals, carbohydrates such as alginic acids, Polysaccharide etc. Seaweed Extract Powder Fertilizer is suitable for all crops including field crops, potting soil, vegetable and flower gardens, orchards and turf grass etc and has ample methods of application, such as foliar application, irrigating application (including irrigation in drops, irrigation by infiltration and spray irrigation etc.), soil application, soaking seed and so on.
Physical Characteristics of Seaweed Extract Powder Fertilizer: Dark brown powder fertilizer, Solubility in Water > 99%, pH – 9, Specific Gravity 0.45-0.50
Main Ingredientin Seaweed Extract Powder Fertilizer: Brown seaweed powder with Sargassum, Ascophyllum nodosum and Laminaria.
Dilution & Usage: Seaweed is used as
- Foliar spray
- Soil Application.
- Seed treatment
- Root dipping
- To make your own formulations
Recommended Dosage for Seaweed Extract Powder Fertilizer:
- Soil application (can be diluted with water or direct application): 2 kg / hector .
- Foliar application (include spray irrigation, drip irrigation and flow irrigation): 1 gm / 1 L water.
- Seed soaking: : It also can be used to soak seed before planting. It is suitable for the pre-germination of seeds; dilution rate is 1:3000-5000. The time for seed- soaking is determined according to the thickness of seed skin. In general, it should be soaked for 5-8 hrs. It can reduce the mortality rate, using it for several minutes before transplanting shrubs, plants or trees.
- For customized formulations: as per the soil and climatic conditions.
Packing: Seaweed Extract Fertilizer is available in carton of 20 Kg with inner polyethene.
Efficacy: One most important aspect of the efficacy of Seaweed Extract Powder Fertilizer is that the fresh seaweed extract fertilizer has been industrially processed. Usage of Seaweed Extract Fertilizer with methods such as high temperature and pressure, alkaline hydrolysis, dehydration, cryocrushing, etc. or adding too much chemicals, may seriously destroy the key important components of fresh seaweed and alter the composition of active ingredients. The key is their impact on the hydrolysis of organic components. Industrially processed Seaweed Extract Fertilizer supplied by us has the same qualities as the fresh seaweed available from the ocean.
The characteristics of Seaweed Extract Fertilizer enable it to have the following effects on the plants:
- Seaweed Extract Powder Fertilizer supplies Nitrogen, Phosphorous, Potash as well as trace minerals like Zn, Mn, Mg, Fe, etc.
- Seaweed Extract Powder Fertilizer contains natural plant growth material like auxins, gibberlins and cytokinins.
- The trace elements present in Seaweed Extract Powder Fertilizer are in naturally chelated form and are readily available to the plants.
- Seaweed Extract Fertilizer promotes the general health of plant including drought and frost resistance.
- The fruits and vegetables grown by application of Seaweed Extract Fertilizer have longer shelf life.
- Seaweed Extract Fertilizer promote stronger stem and leaf growth. It accelerates photosynthesis and further develops healthy foliage.
- Seaweed Extract Powder Fertilizer promotes faster germination of seeds and faster growth of plant.
- When applied as basal dose Seaweed Extract Fertilizer improves soil texture and promotes natural flora and worms. As a basal application, it is excellent supplement to chemical fertilizers. It adds humus to the soil. It improves soil fertility as nutrients and hormones directly available to the plants in a natural form.
- Seaweed Extract Fertilizer reduces transplant shock. It shows an increase in resistance to some fungi, molds, aphids, mites and scabs which attack plants at various stages.
- Seaweed Extract Powder Fertilizer induces flowering, prevents shedding of leaves and prevents fall of unripe fruits.
- Seaweed Extract Powder Fertilizer enlarges fruit size, increases the yield and improves the quality of the produce.
- Seaweed Extract Powder Fertilizer contains many sea life activity matters, algal sugar, iodine and etc at the proper ratio. It can inhibit powdery mildew, grew mildew and red spiders effectively especially for glasshouse red spiders, corticium and other diseases.
Certificate of Analysis of Seaweed Extract Powder Fertilizer
- Dry matter: 96.40 %
- Total organic matter: 56.30%
- Total Nitrogen: 1.23%
- Total P2O5: 1.02%
- Total K2O: 19.20%
- Fe: 0.32%
- Ca: 1.15%
- Mg: 0.29%
- S: 1.76%
- Na: 4.33%
- Cu: 19 ppm
- Mannitol: 3.90%
- Betanies: 5.43 ppm
- Cytokinin & Gibberellin: 624 ppm
Other physical data
- pH: 9
- Specific gravity: 0.45~0.50
- Solubility in water: > 99%, Soluable in Water, Amino Acids, Alginic Acid, Mannitol, Betaines , Auxins, Cytokinin, Gibberellin etc.
- Alginic Acid: 16.7%
- Electric conductivity (Solution): Electric
- Ratio organic C/ organic N: 10:1
- Odour: Smell of Sea
- Appearance: Black Powder – Micro Granular:100% through 80 mesh