Seaweed extract, Humic acid, Amino acid, Fulvic acid, Organic fertilizer, bio insecticide, bio fungicide, Organic compost, Neem cake, fish feed, cattle feed
At Saosis we manufacture organic fertilizers that are Effective, Environmentally friendly and Economics. Sustainable farming has often been looked upon as both costly and impractical. With support and advice from your local SAOSIS ® team plus a specialized range of environmentally sustainable organic based products, you can:-
- Enhance soil fertility and health
- Boost specific trace elements
- Minimise environmental impacts of intensive agriculture and horticulture
- Suppress weeds and plant diseases
- Maintain your organic status with Certified Organic fertilisers
- Revital products have been proven to not only keep up current productivity but also increase agricultural / horticultural yields at no extra cost
The benefits of using SAOSIS products
- Increases crop yields: Some significant nutrients necessary for the growth of plants include nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium. When a plant does not get any or these nutrients from the soil, its growth is affected. The use of Saosis fertilizers compensates for the missing nutrients and increase crop yield.
- Reduces soil erosion: Use of Saosis fertilizers helps plants grow faster. This also helps protect the soil from the ravages of sun and rain. As plants grow, they cover the soil and prevent the growth of sun-loving weeds. The rapid growth of plants also helps reduce soil erosion.
- Improves plant health: Regular use of Saosis fertilizers motivates microbial activity in the roots and makes a plant healthier by improving its root system.
This is where SAOSIS products can help you a great deal
- We have developed a highly successful nutrient management program to help users select and apply the right fertilizer formulation as per the requirements of their plants. Whether you are a beginner or an experienced farmer, you are sure to find the right product from our huge inventory of Saosis products.
- But we don’t want you to make a hasty decision. Here are some unique advantages that you stand to gain when you choose Saosis products:
- SAOSIS® Fertilizers have a range of products which are blended to restore your soil balance. This balance may have been affected by seasonal demand, crop type or chemical use. Traditional farming methods have developed around the additonal of inorganic chemical additives to enhance productivity, it is now recognised that some of these traditional methods have a major effect on the environment and the ongoing sustainability of intensive agriculture and horticulture.
- SAOSIS has developed a product line which is based around sustainable organic fertilisers which not only keep up productivity but enhance it at no extra cost to the farmer or grower than “traditional methods”. Revital fertilizers are based on either vermicast and or compost blends.
What makes us better than other
- You can keep our products for long. We give complete water-soluble NPK fertilizer. Our Saosis products are available in air stable powder form. So, you can buy them in bulk and use them over a long period.
- SAOSIS products includes technical chelated trace elements, exclusively, without any urea.
- We give different products for different growth stadia and soil demands. This ensures that you use the most suitable products required for the growth of your crops. We also help you select the right product and provide you guidance on the amount, timing and method of application. This eventually helps to maximize the growth of your plants.
- Our products feature a balanced mix of quality nutrients to suit the specific needs of plants. This is why they are so effective and quick to show results.
- You can use our products for all types of crops, soil and irrigation systems. Moreover, Saosis products are applicable to all plants, from flowers to fruits and vegetables, and even trees.
SAOSIS Seaweed extract is 100% natural, water-soluble, liquid organic bio fertilizer containing micro and macro nutrients, formulated from soluble brown Seaweed extract derived from vegetable kelp Seaweed. Seaweed contains a sufficient amount of oceanic bio-active matter such as Phycocolloid, Mannitol, Oligose, Polyphenol, Trehalase, Cytokinin, Betaine, Lignin etc which are essential for improving germination, root development, leaf quality, general plant vigor and resistance to pathogens. Seaweed Extract continue reading here >
SAOSIS Humic acids are the water soluble organic acids naturally present in soil organic matter. Humic Acids are not a single compound, but rather a collection of different molecular weight compounds with similar characteristics. They are usually defined by the process through which they are isolated, rather than by a particular chemical structure. Humic Acid provides a source of soil building carbon. Humic acid continue reading here >
SAOSIS Organic fertilizer is scientifically formulated from natural oil cakes. It has no manure and there are no foul odors so often associated with natural fertilizers or organic compost. And, because in organic fertilizer, nutrients are released as the plants need them, there is no danger of burning or killing your plants due to an overdose. Organic fertilizer continue reading here >
Saosis Neem is an organic by product of Neem seed oil production. It is widely used as organic fertilizer, biological pest control agent and as NCU (Neem Coated Urea) to inhibit Nitrification. Pests don’t have to be killed instantly if their populations can be incapacitated in a way that is harmless to people and the planet as a whole. Saosis Neem is available as Neem cake dust, Neem cake powder and as Neem cake pellet. NEEM CAKE continue reading here >
SAOSIS Organic Compost is organic matter that has been decomposed and recycled as a fertilizer and soil amendment. Organic Compost is a key ingredient in organic farming. At the simplest level, SAOSIS Organic Compost is made by the process of composting which requires making a heap of wetted organic matter known as green waste (leaves, food waste) and waiting for the materials to break down into humus after a period of weeks or months. Organic compost continue reading here >